Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NAOS
Helper IV
Helper IV

Filter not transitioning between related tables in 1-1 relationship

Hi,

I have a composite model and I'm having problems to get the filter through the relationship between the tables.

Please see the image below for reference.

If I try to apply a filter from either table the visuals go blank. Same outcome if I try to combine values from both tables.

NAOS_0-1670263640340.png

I am sure I'm missing something but could someone explain me what that is?

I know I haven't provided lots of details so if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
NAOS
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi @v-yadongf-msft ,

There was a problem in the dataset from which I was getting the table in DirectQuery. I only found out today after reviewing the dataset myself.

No issues from PBI side. If you have any way of unpublishing this thread please let me know.

Thank you

v-yadongf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NAOS ,

It sounds weird.

In order to better understanding your demands and give the right solution, could you please tell me what your steps are, the table's connection mode and share with me some screenshots of your data after hiding sensitive information.

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,

Yadong Fang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.