Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter last x weeks

Hi all! I was wondering how to filter my x-axis in order to have only the last 10 weeks. 

As you can see below by default it shows all the 52 weeks of the year, and it's very ugly to watch.

I tryed to use an advance filter, but it only permitt to enter number and not formulas.

Cattura.PNG

Sorry if it is a dumb question and thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI- if you make a date slicer and select "Relative" as your slice type you select however many weeks, days, etc you want and it is dynamice to the data 

relative.pngPowerBI Relative.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI- if you make a date slicer and select "Relative" as your slice type you select however many weeks, days, etc you want and it is dynamice to the data 

relative.pngPowerBI Relative.png

Thejeswar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

You can restrict the last 10 weeks using TOP N Filter as shown in the below image

last 10 weeks.PNG

The Top visual shows the data for all 52 weeks, while the bottom visual shows only the last 10 weeks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Thejeswar, thanks for the reply,

this is not exactly what I looking for, because I meant last 10 weeks starting from now, for example:

today we are in week 34, I want to show data from week 24 to week 34.

Hi,

If you are having only 34 weeks data with you, filtering TOP 10 is still going to give last 10 weeks which is from 25 to 34 weeks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thejeswar no, I have all the 52 weeks in my calendar, I think the solution provided by @Anonymous is more correct.

Thank you both!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.