Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

a-simarg
Helper II
Helper II

Filter cumulative percentage

Hi

I have the below table, where i calculated the cumulative % 

1.i want to show The top 80% issues should be based on a rolling 3 month total. in my example is 1 month

2. i want to allow user to filter by top x%, but default setting should be to show top 80%. Filter should allow 10-100% and in 10% increments

Any idea would be helpfull!

Capture.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @a-simarg ,

For your first issue, you need to use SUM() function to get three months of data.
For your second question, you need to use measure to calculate the percentage. Then use What if Parameter to get a slicer, add an if judgment in the measure. In the filter ,set the measure is not null.1-2.png

1-1.PNG

aggdiv =
VAR a =
    CALCULATE (
        SUMX ( 'Table', [sumdiv] ),
        FILTER ( ALL ( 'Table' ), 'Table'[Column] <= MAX ( 'Table'[Column] ) )
    )
RETURN
    IF ( [per Value] >= a, a )

Here is the result.1-3.PNG

Best Regards,

Eads

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hi @v-eachen-msft 

Thank you for reply.

I followed all the steps and I have the below error. Can you please help on this also?

Capture.PNG

Hi @a-simarg ,

Please replace "[RANK INR]<=MAX( [RANK INR] )" with "[RANK INR]<=MAXX( 'Table',[RANK INR] )".

Best Regards,

Eads

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hi @v-eachen-msft 

How did you calculated the [sumdiv]?

I think this is from where my issue comes

Thanks

Simona

Hi @v-eachen-msft 

Thanks for reply. No error after changing that paragraph.

Now, this measure do not return any data. only blank.

Just to specify that, i want to be able to filter the cumulative percent from my screenshot. The cumulative Percent it is a measure.

Any idea?

Thanks

Simona

Hi @v-eachen-msft 

Creating a What if parameter also creates the below measure.

Should i change the value from "Selectedvalue" ? 

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.