Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Filter all Pages + Bookmarks

HI , i use slicer in first Page to filter all pages  : 

*Each page , i have bookmark . 

* look like when i filter in the first Page , it will run to all pages ( this is correct ) but when i click on Bookmarks on each pages , it's all turn wrong ( means the bookmark didn't follow the First Page i use Filter All Pages ) 

*the bookmark only appear the slicer when i click "Update" , if i filter in the first page , the bookmark didn't parallel with the Slicers.  

The root cause is it turns my slicer for all pages run to only what i want , and when i click on bookmark ,the slicer breaks. 

how to settle this ? 

thanks with Regards, 
Leakna 

5 REPLIES 5
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123 ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly mark the helpful answer as a solution if you feel that makes sense. Welcome to share your own solution. More people will benefit from here

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi ,

**First Page , all Filters below , 

**Second page , I wanna have 1 Book mark , for Production Schedule . Means when i click on Icon of Bookmark , it will appear the Production schedule , if not , it will not appear. 

Since i have Filter in **First Page , When i go to the Second Page => Click Bookmark , all Filter in first page  lost , because Bookmark only update the data and display when i first save it  when i change the filter in first page it doesn't follow me. 
**First Page 
1.PNG

**Second Page

2.PNG

hi @v-xuding-msft  , really need your help 

Below are the different pages , with slicer in the first page and bookmark in the secound page ,

below is the First Page : there're name i need to filter or unselect , this will run to secound page as screenshot i shared below , So all performance will be run by "BOPHA SEU" Name to the secound page , 

2.PNG

In the secound page , i have 2 Bookmarks , as M ( MOnthly ) , W ( Weekly ) , if i click on M it will show the performance in Monthly , if i click on W it will show performance in Weekly, 
Each graph i have use Level down hirachy of Monthly and Weekly.  

Currently i succeed to do syn slicer , but fail to get on bookmark , when i click M , it is not syncronized between the Name i have filter in the first page , it turns to the original raph whicch i have set in past hour. 

Even i Unclick "Data" on bookmarks . 

1.PNG2.PNG

@v-xuding-msft  , hi , would you mind to share your response over this ? i am looking forward. 

thanks with Regards, Leakna 

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123 ,

I can’t reproduce your issue. There are two scenario you can reference.

1. If you want to click the slicer in the bookmark, then the page is filtered. Please check the Data option of bookmark.

when I choose Friday in page, the bookmark is not filtered. Then I get back from Bookmark to the Page. The slicer change from Friday to Sunday in the Page.

1.png2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

1. If you want the slicer in  the page and the bookmark is always synchronized, please uncheck the Data option of the bookmark.

21.png22.jpg23.jpg

This is my sample you can download and reference. If you failed again, please tell more the details and post the screenshot. Then we can help you quickly.

https://microsoftapc-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/v-xuding_microsoft_com/EZn3jRZ6WrFBgtxGHdoO3Vw...

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.