Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
palvarez8 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Filter a specific zone in a map

Hey there

I need to create a filter visualization in a specific part of a map. Im actually using mapbox. I created a Polygon zone:

image.png

Every point in the map represents my "clients" location, address, neighbours, etc.

Its possible to create several filters for specific zones in a map?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Filter a specific zone in a map

Hi @palvarez8 

Do you want to filter "clients" location, address, neighbours in a specific part of a map?

Best Regards
Maggie

palvarez8 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Filter a specific zone in a map

@v-juanli-msft wrote:

Hi @palvarez8 

Do you want to filter "clients" location, address, neighbours in a specific part of a map?

Best Regards
Maggie

Yes. But i want to define the area in the map to filter. And It should be automatic. If next week we have a new client in that area it should appear without adding any information. 

Example:

image.png

Lets call all the dots inside that area Zone 1. How can i create a filter that shows me only those dots in the hole map? I could do it manually with a new column. But I would have to check all the time a new client sings up if it is inside that zone.

Thanx you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 49 members 809 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: