Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Luke_Howells
Helper I
Helper I

Filter Table Visual by Multiple Columns

Hi, 

I have the below table visual created on the page, the data comes from 4 different tables. 

What I want to do is somehow filter this table to show data that is greater than 1 in each column apart from the ladt column (NPS Score) which would be filtered for less than 8. Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

The final table would have any site that has all blank in each column to not be in the table. 

Table.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
HotChilli
Super User
Super User

Filter pane?

@HotChilli That wont work. When I do that the data from the other coulmns will disappear if it doesnt have data from the coulmn I have filtered. The end result should show sites that have at least 1 entry in a coulmn. If a site is blank across the 6 columns then it would be removed.

So this would be a : return a True if any of the measures for that row are greater than 0 ?  
I think you can create a 'super measure' that would hold the other measures  , with the relevant logic tests e.g.

SuperMeasure = IF ([Total Amount] > 7 || [Total Cost] > 5, 1 ,0)

The SuperMeasure doesn't have to be in the visualisation but you can put it in the filter pane.  It can be filtered on 1 or 0.

It needs the 1 or 0 because it can't be filtered on True or False

So Yeah, Any row where the measure is greater than 0 would be a True result. 

Apart from the NPS column where this would be sites where their score is less than or equal to 8.

How would this super measure look?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors