Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter Table By Score

Hi I am trying to filter a table by a score (measure)

Say select a student B and his score is 60 I would like the table to bring back all of the students that have the same score;

Any help will be great.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  This could be a possible workaround:

Score.PNG

Create the above visuals and edit interaction of Student Fi;ter and Table. 

- Now when you select a student, the mark is going to be highlighted in the card, but the table values would not change as you have editted interaction. ( At the same time your score filter would change)

Step 1.PNG

- Now select 60 in the slicer and then the table would give you a list of students in that score.

Step 2.png

* *Just a workaround, and they would all make better sense if the visuals are arranged accordingly with proper headers (Say select a student of your choice and then a score)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous 

could you show how score is calculated?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Student Score

Student A50
Student B60
Student C60
Student D60

And the end result would be like below;

image.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  This could be a possible workaround:

Score.PNG

Create the above visuals and edit interaction of Student Fi;ter and Table. 

- Now when you select a student, the mark is going to be highlighted in the card, but the table values would not change as you have editted interaction. ( At the same time your score filter would change)

Step 1.PNG

- Now select 60 in the slicer and then the table would give you a list of students in that score.

Step 2.png

* *Just a workaround, and they would all make better sense if the visuals are arranged accordingly with proper headers (Say select a student of your choice and then a score)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous 

Yep this is kinda the first route that i went down, but really they want it in one click ( you know what users are like).

But i am unsure if there is a solution as you are unable to have a measure directly in the visual.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.