Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lena_K
Frequent Visitor

Filter / Slice by column

DataSet.PNGReport.PNG

I suspect the answer is 'its not possible' to this question, but I am hoping there is a trick I'm missing

I have a data set where each row represents an individual - the first group of columns are characteristics about that individual, there is then a group of columns with different measures in.

I have set a report up which shows the measures split by the characteristics of the inidividual.

In the example shown for instance the charts use KS2_ELIGRWM as the value and KS2_RWMEXP as the legend / detail - the various characteristic columns are used for the axis.

The only way I can see to create the same set of charts for the other 2 measures shown (KS2_ELIGREADLA and KS2_ELIGMATLA) would be to duplicate the pages and change the measures manually - however, ideally I would like to be able to put a selector in so that they can be selected on the same page - is there a way of doing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Lena_K,

You may select Unpivot Columns in the Query Editor first.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Lena_K,

You may select Unpivot Columns in the Query Editor first.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Fantastic - worked a treat - thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.