Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ddmarin

Filter Pane greyed out

Filters Pane  greyed outFilters Pane greyed outMy filter pane is greyed out.  It has white font.  Does anyone know how to change it to black font?

My filters pane is greyed out.  Does anyone know how to change it to black font?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ddmarin ,

You can change ‘Font + icon color’ of Filter pane to Black in Format pane.

Filter Pane greyed out 1.PNG       Filter Pane greyed out 2.PNG

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ddmarin ,

You can change ‘Font + icon color’ of Filter pane to Black in Format pane.

Filter Pane greyed out 1.PNG       Filter Pane greyed out 2.PNG

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

shpz
Regular Visitor

Hi,

This response helped me, still wondering if this is a bug since I have not set these values to White. Also, there are few more things to consider.

1. Updating this in one page is not reflecting everywhere, I had to manually update this in all the pages.

2. Even after updating this values "Font and icon color", when I choose invidual Charts the Filter pane still shows up with White Font and white icon. We need to update "Fotn + Icon color" under "Filter Card" to get this working.

Any further thoughts on these will really help. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.