cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Re: Filter Dates to only show current month and next 12 months

Hi @bikashmittle

Can you share the pbix file containing the  445 calendar table creation.  This will help answer your question.

Post the link here.

Cheers

CheenuSing

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution and also give KUDOS !

Proud to be a Datanaut!
QaziArfeen Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This is really helpful. I used this to create new column which shows "Current Month", "Previous Month" and "Next Month" values and rest as month values

Month Silcer = IF (MonthDimension[MonthSequentialNumber]= MonthDimension[CurrentMonthSeqeuntialNumber] ,"Current Month",
     IF ((value(MonthDimension[MonthSequentialNumber])-1)= MonthDimension[CurrentMonthSeqeuntialNumber],  "Next Month",
         IF ((value(MonthDimension[MonthSequentialNumber])+1)= MonthDimension[CurrentMonthSeqeuntialNumber],  "Previous Month", Format(MonthDimension[MonthColumn], "MMMM") &" " &Format(MonthDimension[MonthColumn], "YYYY")  )))

dsinha Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I have a similar requirement where the latest month and year in the chiklet slicer should be selected when the report opens up.

Currently I have set the property of the slicers as forced selection  so that one value will always be selected by default when the report opens up.Now if I select the current month and year and save the report then I can achieve it.But that is a temporary solution because when a new year or month gets added up in the data,it is not impacting.So I would like to know if we can set a default value to chiklet slicers and if it is possible would like to know the workarounds.

Thanks in advance!!!

chandrakant_m Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

The current implementation is working as expcted only issue is we want to show current month text instead of 'Current Month'. Want to show 'January' . Please let met know how to achive same.