Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

harakuruku
Helper I
Helper I

Filter Data by Current Month and the Next 3 Months

So I have 3 different tables. Pipeline, Invoiced & Backorder. I created a Date table and created a relationship with Pipeline entity. To give more details in relationship here's how they are connected:

Backorder to Accounts

Accounts to Pipeline
Pipeline to Invoice

Pipeline to Custom Date Table

I need to filter my data to show current month related to the Account, but the thing is they all have different date source. What I'm saying is when I filter it by the Date from custom Date table, everything is filtered by the date from Pipeline because that's what I used to connect them all. Any advice on how to connect the custom Date table to all the dates in Backorder and Invoice as well? 

2018-04-29 11_20_17-Forecasting - Power BI Desktop.png

2 REPLIES 2
Ashish_Mathur
Super User
Super User

Hi,

Share the link from where i can download your PBI file.  Also, show the expected result there.

Regards,
Ashish Mathur
http://www.ashishmathur.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/excelenthusiasts/
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey,

you could creeat non-active relationships between your date table with your tables Backorder and Invoice

The non-active relationships then can be used using the DAX function USERELATIONSHIP

Hopefully this gives you some ideads.

You may also consider, to provide some sample data, upload the Power BI file to onedrive or dropbox and share the link.

Regards

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.