Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filled map with postal/zip codes stopped working

Hi,

I have a Power BI dashboard that uses the Filled map visual to show postal/zip code areas in the Netherlands. This suddenly stopped working, the visual does not show the postal code areas anymore. 

Input values for my Filled map are landcode ('nl' in my case) and postal codes ('1011', .. , '9999'). The data categories are 'Country/Region' for the landcode and 'Postal Code' for the postal codes. On the first level of the hierarchy I see the Netherlands pop up as expected, but when I drill down to the hierarchal level of the postal code I see an empty map with no colored postal codes. 

Help would very much be appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

@v-easonf-msft: the problem has solved itself, the filled maps worked again for some reason. Maybe there was a bug in Power BI or Bing Maps that has been fixed in the meantime. 

@Watsky: unfortunatly ArcMaps is currently unavailble at my organization. But it could me a good alternative for the future. Thanks for the tip!

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.