Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filled Map - bug with "West-indies" country

Hi All,

I have used filled map like below. But the bug I found is under "India" country, it is showcasing "west-indies". FYI, I have data for both the countries and its just showcasing one country at wrong place.

2016-07-11_16-25-45.png

Any help?

Regards,

Niket Talati

4 REPLIES 4
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Yes there is a bug on this visualization, i think the best is reporting it. I have problem on showing Uruguay's departments.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Anonymous, West Indies is a territory and India is a country. And if have the data with the followings, you will get the map shown correctly:

Country

Sales Amount

India

Cuba

Jamaica

Haiti

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vicky_Song: I know that if we do not have data for West Indies, the map is showing correct data for India. But if we have data for both then it is not showing India's data.

In our case, we have data for both the countries so it should display correctly.

Regards,

Niket Talati

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

I’ve also reproduced this problem locally and reported it internally. I’ll update here if there is some feedback.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.