Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Almiwork
Frequent Visitor

Field Parameter (single select to filter two axises)

Hi All,

Not sure if this is possible, but would be a cool if it is.

I basically have a cohort table comparing when a customer first appears and how often they continue to purchase from us.

The problem is i would like to multiple possible cohort dimensions, say by week, by month, by quarter, by year etc. 

I created a field parameter to allow the user to select which dimension of cohort they want to compare. My issue is I need two field parameters, one for each axis of the table (when the customer first appears and when the customer buys), since these are two complete seperate.

Is there a way to "link" these to field parameters, so you would only need to select Quarters in one selection and not in both? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JorgePinho
Solution Sage
Solution Sage
3 REPLIES 3
JorgePinho
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Worked like a charm with a one-to-many relationship only filtering one way. Added an additional column on each table with names (year,quarter,month,week etc.), not sure if that was required though 🙂

That's great! Thank you for your feedback 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.