Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mmatusche
Regular Visitor

Facebook: Query Syntax

Hello Everyone,

for a University Project i have to analyse some Social Media data. I know that Power BI is maybe not the best option for that but its the only programm im (slightly) familiar with.

What i need is all the comments plus the like count from one specific post. (A big post with 3.2 million comments) As directly targetting the post does not work for me(It only returns the comments not how many times they were liked) i give the id from the site to Power BI. What i want to do next is limit the resusults because the query would take to long otherwise.

Now my query looks like this:

let
    Quelle = Facebook.Graph("https://graph.facebook.com/v2.2/raetseldestages/posts?since=2016-01-01&limit=10"),

etc.

What i need is the syntax for the other side of "timeframe" i have tried "&until=2016-01-02" But that does not seem to work. Is there any advice for me? Or maybe a site where i can look up some of those commands?

Greetings from Frankfurt

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mmatusche,

You can modify the limit to 100, it will improve the performance.("limit" means how many records facebook api return each time)

About the api filter, you can refer to following article:

Using the Graph API

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.