Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Saqiba-Durrani

Facebook Analytics

How to get the likes and views of a facebook post from a public page? As if I follow the procedure to get comments, the aggregate option gets lock.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Saqiba-Durrani,

Based on my research, it looks like there is no object that shows information about "Views". To get the "Likes" of a post, please refer to below screenshot.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
singarfield
Helper I
Helper I

Hi, I have a question sort of related to this thread: is it currently possible to import the data directly from a facebook page one owns, or is it no longer available?

Thank you

singarfield

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Saqiba-Durrani,

Based on my research, it looks like there is no object that shows information about "Views". To get the "Likes" of a post, please refer to below screenshot.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have tried this code, below is the screenshot of the resultscreenshot.png

Still it is not displaying the number of likes of a post.

Below is the screenshot of comments per post of a public post. I want to get the likes in such a way that I can put it on graph like this.barchart2.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors