cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chavadaba Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

FInding MAX and MIN Value in a fixed time range

been stuck at this for a couple of days now, I have a Start date and a known duration (in days) of a buying operation, bought is made in USD against MXP, I have daily exchange rates, I have been able to obtain DAily, weekly and monthly averages, min and max, but what I need is the average in the duration of the operation and min exchange rate and max exchange rate in the same amount of time. 

Hope u can help. attached images of what I have done so far. Thank you. 2.jpg1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: FInding MAX and MIN Value in a fixed time range

Seems I was overthinking Smiley Sad, it has a very simple and logic solution, I just create a copy of my FIX Historico (2) table, and DO NOT create any relationship between the tables, then use some simple dates between measures and tada !!!! Can't believe I was stuck on that for a week. Just posting in case anyone has the same issue later. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Chavadaba,

Can you share the original data in TEXT mode or the pbix file? 

I think you need functions AVERAGEX, SUMMARIZE in your scenario.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

thanks for your time, attached PBXI bellow, thank you. Like I told you in the table contratos2018Tiempos I have REAL ETD (stardate), and FECHA LIMITE DE PAGO (end date), in the table FECHA CONTINUA CONTRATO I have the excahnge rate for each day since 2013 I need to get minimum and the maximum exchange rate between the start and end date. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekq8rm97spww185/Diferenciales%20Cambiarios%20v%203.0.pbix?dl=0

Frequent Visitor

Seems I was overthinking Smiley Sad, it has a very simple and logic solution, I just create a copy of my FIX Historico (2) table, and DO NOT create any relationship between the tables, then use some simple dates between measures and tada !!!! Can't believe I was stuck on that for a week. Just posting in case anyone has the same issue later.