cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robbief Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Extrapolating an Annual Overhead and distributing the cost do to a Monthly / Weekly / Daily / Hourly

Hi

I have a Annual Overhead for the company, and ideally without generating additional tables, I would like to convert that Annual Overhead down to a Monthly / Weekly / Hourly Total; for this to be augmented with existing Sales Data, which has the augmented data of Hour_From_To already appended to each transactional line   (IE ->  09-10; 10-11, 11-12, 12-13.....).

Ideally I can do this dynamically in DAX, and not have to create 365Days x 24 Hours Table for each year, for each Company; For Each Overhead Type,  as I have multiple Companies and Overhead Types to do this for, and the numbers will very quickly stack up.

Any input will be very much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Extrapolating an Annual Overhead and distributing the cost do to a Monthly / Weekly / Daily / Ho

@Robbief,

You may take a look at the post below.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Calculate-measure-for-sum-for-each-day-in-month/m-p/233072#...

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.