Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Extract the next two days

Hi all, 

I need help! I have a slicer with data in format date and I want select one day and in other slicer appear the two days to follow that data. For exemple, in first slicer (data all) appear: 05/03/2019 and in the second slicer appear the two filter options: 06/03/2019 and 07/03/2019. 

I tried with this DAX formula:

Measure 2 = IF(ISFILTERED('Event Create Date'[Date]);DATESINPERIOD('Event Create Date'[Date];DATEADD('Event Create Date'[Date];0;DAY);2;DAY);"")

But it didn't work.

Someone can help me please?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Casaca

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

Do you accept to add filtered dates in another visual like a table instead of a slicer?

Would you like to show data next two days from the selected date?

If so, you could take a look at this sloved case.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-show-next-2-days-of-selected-date/td-p/333945

Best Regards

Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-juanli-msft,

Thank you for your response.

Not can be other visual because the main goal is limit the choose of the final user. So, the goal is the user only have two options that in this case these are the two days followed by the day selected in the previous slicer.

I saw the link you send me and I have not the SELECTEDVALUE function .. maybe because i'm use the power bi report server. In the case that be in the link the goal is show the value per the next two days. In my case, I do not want see the values, I want see the date (dd/mm/yyyy).

I hope that you help me! 🙂 

Best Regards,

Vanessa

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.