Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saurabhsharma19
Helper I
Helper I

Extract table

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks. Helpful. Does it mean that pbi will ony work as anonymous log in and not store user id pw?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @saurabhsharma19 

This web content is a Subscriber Feature so I cannot access that. But you can try the Add table using examples feature. It's in the bottom left corner of Navigator window. Here is a video tutorial for your reference.

21121601.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Thanks. Helpful. Does it mean that pbi will ony work as anonymous log in and not store user id pw?

Hi @saurabhsharma19 

Did you see the following window when you first connected to the URL? You can select other credential types to log in. Once you logged successfully, the credentials information was stored somewhere in your computer, not in the PBIX file. Next time when you connect to the same data source, you don't need to enter user id/password again. If you want to use another credential information to access the data source, you can go to File > Options and settings > Data source settings, clear or edit permissions to data sources. 

21122101.jpg

Best Regards,

Jing

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!