Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ansonge
Frequent Visitor

Expression.Error: The import R.Execute matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

Within the past month I've started seeing this error when loading the query editor. I cannot figure out what exactly is causing this error. If I delete the last step of my query (in this case is a typecast) it works. I've tried replacing the last step with a new step or just getting rid of it all together and I still see this error. I've also looked at my R scripts but I haven't changed anything for the past few months. The error doesn't seem to effect my report on powerbi.com. I can still refresh the report successfully. Has anyone else seen this error in the query editor? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry for the late response. The error actually went away with the latest patch. Hopefully it doesn't come back again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was experiencing the same error, but refreshing the the preview on the edit queries page got rid of it without having to remove any steps.  Just a weird loading bug, I think.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ansonge,

What typecast was applied in the last step? Based on my research, it seems that percentage convertation in PowerQuery would cause such an error.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sorry for the late response. The error actually went away with the latest patch. Hopefully it doesn't come back again.

Hi @ansonge,

Glad to hear that the problem has been resolved by yourself.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I changed a custom column from text to double.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.