Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rwegmann
Frequent Visitor

Expression.Error:The column "xxxx" of the table wasn't found.

The column had been deleted from the source table.

It was restored and the error still occurs.

So, how to solve this without destroying the integrity of my data model and my dashboards.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rémi
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi,

Once your query editor is opened, do a right click on your query then Advanced editor.

Here you can see the name of columns/object used for each step of your query, you can edit it and validate without doing again your query.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Tas1
Advocate I
Advocate I

I'm having the sam issue any solutions?

venunm
Frequent Visitor

Have you been able to resolve this? I am getting the same error but not successful with it yet

Rémi
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi,

Once your query editor is opened, do a right click on your query then Advanced editor.

Here you can see the name of columns/object used for each step of your query, you can edit it and validate without doing again your query.

I am getting error when referring the column in filter condition, but the same column is being referenced in the "Select" list - btw, am using OData query to pull data from CRM Online

I got this error when I deleted all items on my SharePoint list. As soon as I added an item, the error went away. Is there any work around this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.