Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mrvamsidhar
Helper I
Helper I

Exporting Dashboard to Outllook

Hello All, Is there any way I can export my Reports to out look.

We prepared lot of Power-BI dashboards, but some times its getting difficult to make the higher management to go to a shared link.

Is it possible so that, I can send the dashboard  as a screenshot to outlook email address?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
DevScopeHelp
Helper III
Helper III

Hi,

You should give PowerBI Robots a try since it lets you do just that. If you like it and want to buy the full version, you can use code TREAT20 at checkout until November 10th.

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @mrvamsidhar

For the report, you can download a pbix file and export it to a PDF file.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-export-to-pdf

For the dashboard  you use many Screenshots tools like Snipping Tool to screenshot and paste in the Outlook, This is what I've been using.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @mrvamsidhar,

There are two tolls that are preety cool that help export to microsoft tools and also have schedulling your reports.

These are paid tools but if you want to have recurrent e-mails or powerpoint presentation can be an option:

PowerBI Robots 

Power BI Tiles

https://www.powerbitiles.com/

I'm not in any way associated with this software and don't have any earnings related to this two tools.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.