cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tcook Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Export underlying data

When exporting data from a visualization the Options are mislabelled. The one labelled "Summarzed data" exports details and the one labelled "underlying data" exports the summarized data.

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft

Re: Export underlying data

Hi @Tcook,

When exporting data from a visualization the Options are mislabelled. The one labelled "Summarzed data" exports details and the one labelled "underlying data" exports the summarized data.

Those options are only available in Power BI service, not Power BI DesktopSmiley Happy

Regards

Tcook Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I may have clasified it incorrectly but the point still stands. The optiosn in teh Service are miss labelled.

Microsoft v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft

Hi @Tcook,

I may have clasified it incorrectly but the point still stands. The optiosn in teh Service are miss labelled.

Could you post some screenshots on it? I just verified that the options are correctly labelled for me on Power BI service. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors