Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Sunkari
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Export to excel customization

Hi All,

I have a tabular grid which is showing top 5 records. While exporting the grid the top5 records will be exported.

But user want to change the exported to excel behavior, it has to export all the records not only top 5 records.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

4 REPLIES 4
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Sunkari,

If you had applied filters to the visualization, the exported data will export as filtered. And I don't think this is an option to change this behavior currently. For more details, you can refer to this article.

So I would suggest you submit your requirement on Power BI Ideas to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

Below custom grid works as workaround for my problem.

https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/show/PBI_CV_309E6B47_39A5_4681_808F_132AFB230860

Hi @Sunkari,

Great to hear the problem got resolved! Could you accept your reply above as solution to help others who may also have the similar issue easily find the answer and close this thread? Smiley Happy

Regards

@v-ljerr-msft: Done sir

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.