Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

harshadsp
Post Patron
Post Patron

Export to PowerPoint (Preview) in Chromeless Window

Hello All,

Need your help!

I am sharing the report link to my client using ?chromeless=1 at the end of url but at the same time, I still need the "Export to PowerPoint (Preview)" option which comes under 'File' Menu option in non-chromeless window.

Is there any another way I could have this option (or create a button or something other) in chromeless window as well?

Please advise.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @harshadsp,

You add ?chromeless=1 at the end of url, you display the report in full screenshot, all options in Power BI service can't be used in the full screenshot model, which is just a way to show report. You have to click Esc to nomal view model, you can use "Export to PowerPoint (Preview)". There is no way to display in full screen and have the option("Export to PowerPoint (Preview)") as well.

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @harshadsp,

You add ?chromeless=1 at the end of url, you display the report in full screenshot, all options in Power BI service can't be used in the full screenshot model, which is just a way to show report. You have to click Esc to nomal view model, you can use "Export to PowerPoint (Preview)". There is no way to display in full screen and have the option("Export to PowerPoint (Preview)") as well.

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Angelia

Thank you @v-huizhn-msft for your inputs.

I will point them to do the Esc for the same.

Thanks!

Harshad

Hi @harshadsp,

It's my plesaure to help you. Please feel free to ask if you have any issue. Welcome to mark the right or helpful reply as answer. More people will benefit from here.

Best Regards,
Angelia

You are really great @v-huizhn-msft 🙂

I have accepted the solution now. Since I am new to power bi and requirements are coming in large quantities to me, I always keep posting my issues here. This is the only medium for me to get the perfect solutions and expert advises which saves lot of time  🙂 Thanks to you again!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.