cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akshaya Established Member
Established Member

Export to Excel Function

Hello,

I have published a report on the server side and I am trying to click on my matrix visuals to see the "Export To Excel" function. However, the visual is not showing that option to me at all. (I can however see it on the desktop version).

The export to excel function is enabled for the report as well under reports->Setiings->Export to excel.

Can someone please help me with this? I do not understand why I am not able to see the export option. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
v-danhe-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Export to Excel Function

Hi @Akshaya,

Coud you have checked if your organization have enabled the "Export data" function in Admin portal?

1.PNG

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Akshaya Established Member
Established Member

@v-danhe-msft Hey yes, thats all fine. In fact when i created a table visual in the same report to test, it does give me the option. But the matrix visuals were not showing the option.

Super Contributor

Hi @Akshaya,

Based on my test, it could work on my side:

1.PNG

Could you please check below link if there is any limitation have applied to your report:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-export-data#limitations-and...

Regards,

Daniel He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Super Contributor

Hi @Akshaya,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered to close this topic?

Regards,

Daniel He

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 289 members 3,366 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: