Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export meta data of report and visuals

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to export all the meta data of all the different pages in a report?

The export should look a bit like a table of content of my specific report. 

You should see all the pages, the different visuals on a page and also information like "values" or "axis" which where set for the visual. 

Another great thing would be, if you could see how groups where created in the report (mapping). 

Thank you and best regards

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys for your support, but I found a way export the "meta data" of my report and the visualizations with an Addin called "Power Bi Helper"(Power BI Helper - A Power BI Tool That Helps!). 

As a result of the export you get a CSV or a htm-file and you see all the meta data in your report. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys for your support, but I found a way export the "meta data" of my report and the visualizations with an Addin called "Power Bi Helper"(Power BI Helper - A Power BI Tool That Helps!). 

As a result of the export you get a CSV or a htm-file and you see all the meta data in your report. 

Hi @Anonymous,

Congratulations, if your issue has been solved, please make the post answered so that it can help others.

Best Regards,

Link

v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

You can refer this about Export reports from Power BI to PDF.

Maybe you are looking for a method to share reports.

You can refer: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-publish-to-web

Best Regards,

Link

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , You have power bi rest API to get and set information. But I doubt the option for information you are looking for

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/power-bi/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.