Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

pkoel-asb
Helper V
Helper V

Export from stacked bar chart visual

Hello,

I have a stacked bar chart that displays a sales associate name, and their sales over a given time frame. When a user exports the data from this visual, I would like to include the phone number and email address for the sales associate without have to display thoes on the bar char visual. How do I add fields to an export w/o having them display on the report?

Cheers,

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pkoel-asb ,

"My users do not have access to the service. "

You users can only export data in Power BI Desktop??

Only summary data can be exported in Desktop. If you want the underlying data, you can copy the table directly.

v-lionel-msft_1-1607495806571.png

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pkoel-asb ,

Has your problem been solved?

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pkoel-asb ,

"My users do not have access to the service. "

You users can only export data in Power BI Desktop??

Only summary data can be exported in Desktop. If you want the underlying data, you can copy the table directly.

v-lionel-msft_1-1607495806571.png

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @pkoel-asb ,

You can export underlying data in service.

Export underlying data 

In order to export the phone number, you need to set the data type of the phone number to text type.

v-lionel-msft_0-1607309985355.png

v-lionel-msft_1-1607310015770.png

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. My users do not have access to the service. Is there a way to add that additional informaiton to the export option?

Cheers!

Peter

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.