Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export complete visual to PDF

I want to export my report to PDF but one of the tables is too big.

It has a scrollbar and therefor a lot of data gets lost.

Is there a way to always get the full table in my PDF without the scrollbar?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

It only shows the entries of the chart that are visible on the screen instead of the full chart. 
You can export a table as a CSV, open it, and save it as a PDF.
 Or, you should slice your data further and publish it.
Another way is to increase the page size so that each entry is visible before exporting to PDF.
page_size.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

It only shows the entries of the chart that are visible on the screen instead of the full chart. 
You can export a table as a CSV, open it, and save it as a PDF.
 Or, you should slice your data further and publish it.
Another way is to increase the page size so that each entry is visible before exporting to PDF.
page_size.PNG

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi All,

I wish Microsoft had provided a full-scroll-print-to-pdf option. Anyways, I found a workaround that I am sharing.

Solution: -

I divided my table into Top, Middle and Bottom using index column and filter. Then I duplicated the page and filtered the three pages for Top, Middle and Bottom part of tables, respectively. But yes, you may still have to edit it as items in your table increase or decrease.  

bchager6
Super User
Super User

I'm not ware of a way to do that. I'd probably break the table up in to multiple tables at that point, or look to abbreviate words or convert units to thousands, millions, etc...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.