Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Mani1205
Helper II
Helper II

Export a detailed data from a card to excel ( not summarized )

Hi Experts,

I have created a measure using it in a card ( like covered orders and not covered orders ) and i wanted to export covered orders & not covered orders from that card - is it possible 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mani1205 

Please correct me if I wrongly understood your question.

I create a data table like this :

Ailsa-msft_0-1619601468397.png

And create two measures to count the number of covered and uncovered , then use two measures in card visual .

count of uncovered = CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[Status]),FILTER('Table','Table'[Status]="uncovered"))

count of covered = CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[Status]),FILTER('Table','Table'[Status]="covered"))

Ailsa-msft_1-1619601468397.png

When I export the data in card visual , the effect is as shown , so card visual cannot export the data you want .Maybe you can create a table visual and add the fields you want ,then to export the data .

Ailsa-msft_2-1619601468398.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mani1205 

Please correct me if I wrongly understood your question.

I create a data table like this :

Ailsa-msft_0-1619601468397.png

And create two measures to count the number of covered and uncovered , then use two measures in card visual .

count of uncovered = CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[Status]),FILTER('Table','Table'[Status]="uncovered"))

count of covered = CALCULATE(COUNTA('Table'[Status]),FILTER('Table','Table'[Status]="covered"))

Ailsa-msft_1-1619601468397.png

When I export the data in card visual , the effect is as shown , so card visual cannot export the data you want .Maybe you can create a table visual and add the fields you want ,then to export the data .

Ailsa-msft_2-1619601468398.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Mani1205 , for that, create a drill-through report and use that for export

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGjthYx_4Q

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.