Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export Sub totals and Grand total into excel

Hi All,

I have created a Matrix with sub and grand totals. However, while exporting to excel none of the total transfer to the .csv or xlsx
Does anyone know how to tackle this issue?

Best Regards,
Yogesh
4 REPLIES 4
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

As @amitchandak referred, export data feature will only export the basic data(columns and measures) display on the visual. The total value and subtotal values will not be included in exported excel file... Please review the follow blog and check whether analyze in excel feature can achieve your requirement. 

Say No to Export Data, Yes to Analyze in Excel: Power BI and Excel Can Talk! 

Also, here is one similar idea (export data with total values)shared on Power BI Ideas , you can vote it up and add your comments there to improve Power BI on this feature .

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , I doubt for any such option. Only pdf and PowerPoint will same as images

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , All these data data exports, you will not get the formatted output.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for quick response.
I have to share these nos on a regular basis alongwith sub and grand totals . Any alternatie solution for that...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.