Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Export PBIX to PDF and send mail

Hi All,

We are using Power BI Pro License and we would like to export our report as Single PDF and send it as mail to users everyday. Default subscription option is not allowing us to send the entire report it is make us to subscribe individual page which is not our requirement. We know that Premium Per Capactiy allows to export but we are not planning to upgrade our license. Power Automate also failing due to the same reason . Please suggest if there is any other alternatives.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous,

You can take a look at the following blog about using PowerShell to export report:

PowerShell Scripts to Export Power BI Reports to P... - Microsoft Power BI Community
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KiranHosakote
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Anonymous , 

See https://medium.com/bi-helper/automated-distribution-of-power-bi-reports-and-dashboards-25fde6c68af0

for an easy to use solution for your requirement. Works with Power BI Pro. 

SanketBhagwat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey @Anonymous .

One way I know to automate the process is by using Power Automate flow, but that for sure will require a Powee Premium Capacity license.
For that I can even share exact flow steps to follow.

I don't think any such option is available within Power BI Desktop or service which would automate such a task.

Thanks,
Sanket.

If this post helps, then mark it as "Accept as Solution" and give it a thumbs up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SanketBhagwat 

Thanks for your response. What about the PowerShell script or API .. I see they also need premium license .can you confirm if it is otherwise

what is your opinion about PowerBI Robots

Hi @Anonymous,

You can take a look at the following blog about using PowerShell to export report:

PowerShell Scripts to Export Power BI Reports to P... - Microsoft Power BI Community
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.