Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Explain the increase/decrease insights (preview) would be great with tagging

I am very excited about the prospects of the explain +/- preview relaeased with the September 2017 update.  It would be wonderful if you could tag a co-worker with this task.  In my mind that would really take Power BI to the new level.  Often time the report preparer or moderator is not the audience.  As an example, if the preparer or moderator was either IT or finance and it was a report for sales performance then it would be nice to be able to either task a sales person for some insight or perhaps if managment had interest in a particular facet of sales then they could task users.  That would be awesome!  It would certainly dirve more users to conversation via BI reporting.  

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

If you have any great ideas to help us improve this feature, you can share them to ideas forum.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do, thanks!  I am still just learning the terrain here.  Should I repost this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.