Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mmendizIgt
Frequent Visitor

Expand/Collapse values in JSON script for hierarchy slicers

Hello, do any of you know the values for the Expand/collapse icon in a Hierarchy Slicer? I think that the property name is expandCollapseToggleType as it appears in the Layout file when you convert the .pbix file into a .zip file.

mmendizIgt_0-1617973851898.png

My problem is that I can't find the values of the icons (Chevron, Caret, Plus/minus) to set the Plus/minus as default in my script.

Thanks

Mijalis

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@mmendizIgt , Json Script and Hierarchy Slicer?

I think JSON file ned to be converted into table format before use

refer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPYfEetvFH4

Hi, thanks for your answer. I think I didn't express myself correctly. I'm creating a JSON theme file for Power BI and I can't find the property name and values that configure the toggle button in the hierarchy slicer. From the JSON in the pbix file converted to zip, I believe that the property name is expandCollapseToggleType. I'm not trying to load a JSON to Power BI. I'm looking for the Chevron, Caret, +/- names in the JSON theme file in order to set +/- as default.

Hi, @mmendizIgt 

In fact, I doubt whether there are such property names and values in the json file, which are used to configure the toggle button in the hierarchy slicer

If you still have no idea about your problem, you'd better open a support ticket with MSFT to seek technical support.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.