Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sir_night
Helper I
Helper I

Excluding results from table

So i have a table which has a multi select date filter But i want exculed rows where a movment key matchs and refrence matchs

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could create a column in your dataset called CombinedKay, which is just the Reference and MovementKey combined:CombinedKey.png

Create a new measure called DuplicateCount. This will get the count over all time for the CombinedKeyCombo. You may have to change ALL to ALLSELECTED if you are using a slicer on the SnapshotDate:

DuplicateCount = CALCULATE(COUNT(Sheet1[CombindedKey]), all(Sheet1[SnapshotDate]))

Then, in your grid on the report, add a visual filter where DuplicateCount = 1:

All records:

DuplciateCounts.png

Filtered Records:

DuplciateCounts2.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could create a column in your dataset called CombinedKay, which is just the Reference and MovementKey combined:CombinedKey.png

Create a new measure called DuplicateCount. This will get the count over all time for the CombinedKeyCombo. You may have to change ALL to ALLSELECTED if you are using a slicer on the SnapshotDate:

DuplicateCount = CALCULATE(COUNT(Sheet1[CombindedKey]), all(Sheet1[SnapshotDate]))

Then, in your grid on the report, add a visual filter where DuplicateCount = 1:

All records:

DuplciateCounts.png

Filtered Records:

DuplciateCounts2.png

hi olesojg

My count does not work, i've tried ALLSELECTED and ALL See below1.PNG2.PNG

Hi @Sir_night,

Sorry for my misunderstanding previously. Smiley LOL

Based on my test, if you use ALL(Table1[SnapshotDate]) instead of All(Table1[SnapshotDate].[Date]) in your formula then the measure should work as expected. Smiley Happy

DuplicateCount = CALCULATE(COUNT(Table1[CombinedKey]), ALL(Table1[SnapshotDate]))

r2.PNG

Regards

still not working

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Sir_night,

If I understand you correctly, you should be able to firstly use the formula below to create a new measure, then use the measure as a visual level filter([Measure] is 0) to exclude rows where a movement key matches and reference matches. Smiley Happy

Measure =
IF (
    FIRSTNONBLANK ( Table1[Reference], 1 ) = 10014474
        && FIRSTNONBLANK ( Table1[MovementKey], 1 ) = "X-VOID-OCCP",
)

r2.PNG

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors