Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

joostvanham
Frequent Visitor

Evaluating data series based on AND/OR compliancy

Hi all,

I am analysing customer conversations. of each conversation I have a unique ID. conversations can have multiple labels. some of these labels can be grouped /evaluated together. Some should all be present before it can be counted. small example (assume that there are many more conversations, on different days with many more label_names):

Conversation_IDLabel_name
1greeting_call
1name_check
1zipcode_check
2greeting_whatsapp
2name_check
2zipcode check
2birthday_check

I can show a graph, highlighting that 100% of all conversations have a proper greeting (e.g. if I group _call and _whatsapp to a group proper greeting). However for id_check I can't as only name_ zipcode_ and birthday combined are a proper id_check. It still would like to list these different labels into 1 graph. should I somehow create a new column or something (populating it with all label_names and only for id_check and greeting check if they meet requirements)? Any suggestions for me?

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@joostvanham , May a new column like

concatenatex(filter(Table, [Conversation_ID] = earlier([Conversation_ID]) ), [Label_name] , ", ")

Can you share expected output

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.