Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Establish a link to next tabs / pages

Hi, can anyone help? It must be quite easy but can't find the way..

How can you establish links from the motherpage to several childpages? I tried the bookmarks, but the only give the ''back' option, don't they? Ive got one motherpage with 5 object- all related to one specific childpage. Hope i can find the help here! Thanks in advance,

Best,

Floris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Maggie, @v-juanli-msft

Thanks a lot! It worked. Actually I had'nt found the place where you can put the bookmarks 'on'. With the selection of view- bookmarks it all came together and i could just follow your steps. Great, thanks again.

Best,

Floris

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

I make a test on my side.

create a page and add this page as bookmark (named Bookmark1)

add shapes from Home->shapes,

on the FORMAT SHAPE pane, turn on "Action", select "Bookmark" as type, select "Bookmark1"

6.png

then "ctrl+enter" on the shape, it will go to the bookmark page.

For more details, please read through this article.

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Maggie, @v-juanli-msft

Thanks a lot! It worked. Actually I had'nt found the place where you can put the bookmarks 'on'. With the selection of view- bookmarks it all came together and i could just follow your steps. Great, thanks again.

Best,

Floris

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.