Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KatkaS
Post Patron
Post Patron

Errors in filtering

Dears,

I know the error could be anywhere, but I'm trying my luck, as I spend hours on solving this:

When I filter ALL periods, then I get result on Overdue invoices.

BUT when I filter only ONE period (no matter which one), I get nothing (zeros... - which is nonsense, my file has data..).

Could anyone please try to think what it could be?

Thank you very much!

Pic1.jpgpic2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

The file is not available for public sharing probably because your system administrator disabled this feature for your tenant. Is there another way you can share the file?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KatkaS ,

You could check if your date formats are different. This will cause them to return blank results after comparison. 

Could you please share your sample data and excepted result to me if you don't have any confidential Information. Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Thank you for your time!

I tried to add the file in OneDrive, it should be here:

https://epiroc-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/katerina_simerdova/EbBq3EZ0H51MhR1xPRsQWG0BbkvBct7CBRQ7l6ksQz...

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The file is not available for public sharing probably because your system administrator disabled this feature for your tenant. Is there another way you can share the file?

Thank you, Jeroen, it's no longer necessary, it was due to a different time format in second sheet....

But thank you very much for your time!

Hello Jeroen, I could email it to you, if ok with you.. Otherwise I have no idea.. do you have any suggestion..?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What measure do you use to calculate the overdue invoices and what does your data model look like at the moment. Seems to me as if something in the relations is not setup quite right.

Thank you for yout time, Jeroen!

Measure is very simple (the data file) contain only overdue invoices, so the calculation is

# Overdue invoices = COUNTROWS('#11 EINS Aging')+0

Is it possible that the issue is due to the fact,
that in my visual I have measures from two different excel sheets..?
Visual is below, I filter based on HUB or FAM or Period..
pic1.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.