Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Errors during data loading, ERROR OLE DB or ODBC : Exception HRESULT: 0X80040E4E

Please Help, just today I am having these Errors during data loading...

Until yesterday the Dashboard was perfect, and today I can not refresh.... HELP¡

image.png

Thank you

L.R

5 REPLIES 5
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous  sounds like a potential data source connection issue but the information you have provided is not enough to know the issue.  can you provide more information, what you are connecting to, how you are refreshing?  

check your source of the data and see if its up and running.  

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I can refresh my data using Power Query as you can see:

Just doing modifications like order columns in Power Query editor, then Close and Apply and it Works:

image.pngimage.pngI checked Power Query and it works Perfect, apparently the error occurs when the data model is loaded

Please Help¡¡¡

@Anonymous  looks like you have a data issue, click on the box that comes up it shows you what the data error is, that will take you back into power query and you should see your error rows, then look through them all to see which is failing, it is probably receiving a data type it doesn't expect.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

But I didnt change my data, as I said from one day to the next the errorers appeared in the load, the errors in the consultations have always been

@Anonymous  powerquery doesn't load all the data it only loads a sample of the data, like the first  200 rows...  when you load into the front end thats when you load all the data,  your error message box is saying 6697 rows are a problem.  so there is a data issue in my opinion.  do you not have a new table in power query with those 6697 rows?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.