Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error while trying to create a page tooltip

Hi,

I get this warning:

"These fields will be used in the tooltip when your report page tooltips aren't supported"

Capture

As a result, I do not get my tooltip page but only the standard tooltips fields.

What can be the problem?

Thanks,

Tamir

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

I think you're misunderstood how to use it, current tooltip page not support to use on tooltip fields.

Please refer to below document to know how to create and correct use custom tooltip page.

Create tooltips based on report pages in Power BI Desktop (preview)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @

I am following the correct steps.

However, this is what PB do when I assign the Page as a tooltip. I tried auto and also as a specific page.

Tooltip Report Page set to Headcount Page

tt Tooltip ReportPage set to HeadcountPage 01.PNG  --->>> PB is doing: tt Tooltip ReportPage set to HeadcountPage 02.PNG

Tooltip Report Page set to Auto

tt Tooltip ReportPage set to Auto 01.PNG --->>> PB is doing: tt Tooltip ReportPage set to Auto 02.PNG

Regards,

Tamir

HI @Anonymous,

Can you please share sample pbix to test?(some sample data with page tooltip to reproduce this issue) I'm not so sure which content will cause the issue.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I

will try to create a small sample with faked data and upload it.

Regards,

Tamir

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.