Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

guiggs
Helper II
Helper II

Error when saving report - PowerBI Desktop

Hello all,

I have DirectQuerys to all my tables in PowerBI. But I have to filter one of the tables of my SQL Server and I'm doing the following formula:

Capture.PNG

But after doing this, I try to save it and I get the following error:

Capture2.PNG

Do you have a solution? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for reporting this issue.  We have identified and fixed a bug in the product that was causing it.  The fix will ship with the May release of Power BI Desktop.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi guiggs ,

I have reported this issue internally, will update here once I get any information.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Amy,

Thank you for the update. Yesterday I had a call with the support team but unfortunatelly we hadn't find a solution. 

Once I have to proceed with my work, I found a solution making a SQL statement when doing a DirectQuery to the data table.

If you have an update please let me know.

Thanks,

Guilherme

Thank you for reporting this issue.  We have identified and fixed a bug in the product that was causing it.  The fix will ship with the May release of Power BI Desktop.

Hi @brianhartman!

Thank your for the information!

I'm glad that I helped improving your software.

Do you have some kind of reward or some job offer right there? Smiley Very Happy ehehehe

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.