cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kolumam Member

Error when connecting Opportunity standard object from Salesforce to Power BI

Hi All,

I have been facing this issue for the past 1 year that when I connect Opportunity object from Salesforce it is throwing me this error. I contacted Salesforce and they told me that this error is coming from Power BI side and that their API version is 29. When I asked power BI they said they don't have work around for this. This is really annoying as everytime I had to extract the Opportunity object into a excel and connect it with power BI and hence it's useless even if auto refresh is enabled. Is there any work around to fix this ? Kindly help. Datasource Error.PNG

Thanks

Krishnamurthy

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft

Re: Error when connecting Opportunity standard object from Salesforce to Power BI

Hi @Kolumam,

When I asked power BI they said they don't have work around for this.

If the Power BI Product Team have confirmed this is still a known limitation, and there is currently no workaround for it, I would suggest you add it as an idea on Power BI Ideas forum and vote it up to improve Power BI on this feature. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (1,809)