Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ricardo_cvo
Helper I
Helper I

Error query zendesk

Dear good afternoon,

I am using Power BI to extract data from Zendesk, however as I have a lot of data I am getting error 422

"Error Retrieved from: OLE DB OR ODBC Error: [DataSourceError] .. WebContents failed to get the content of .... page 2000 query = type% 3ticket (22, Unipreocessable Entity ").

Has anything already gone through this error?

I'm trying to filter the sales of the last X days and I can not, has anyone done?

Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.

Tanks

4 REPLIES 4
ltopchyi
Helper III
Helper III

Hi,

There are paid connector apps that you can consider, if you do not overcome the issue - for example, https://www.zendesk.com/marketplace/apps/support/834457/power-bi-connector-by-alpha-serve/ 

Liuba

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ricardo_cvo,

You may do research into The Advanced Editor.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

As well?

I am having the same issue here. As of August 13th/14th, have not been able to run a successful refresh on either PBI Desktop or Service. This error is specific to the "tickets" table, have not been experiencing this issue with refreshing any other zendesk

@v-chuncz-msft Is there any known workaround for this issue or has microsoft acknowledged the issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.