Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Andreas_H
Frequent Visitor

Error at Infographics Designer: No values

Hello Community,

today I tried to work with the infographics designer for the first time. I am running Power BI Desktop in the Juli 2017 version and downloaded the Infographics Designer version 1.6. Subsequently I loaded data into the model and for test purpose I created a regular bar chart. Here proper values show up. If I then insert an infographics visual, now values do show up! I was watching several videos how other users did this. I did it the same, but it does not work.

Any ideas? I am quite desperate, since I would love to see my first small multiple chart...

Thank you very much in advance!

Andreas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Andreas_H

I haven't encountered your issue. Please update your Power BI Desktop into latest version and try again.

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Khabat
Frequent Visitor

I had the same problem but it worked after updating to the latest version of desktop.

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Andreas_H

I haven't encountered your issue. Please update your Power BI Desktop into latest version and try again.

Regards,

Dear v-sihou-msft,

thank you! Yesterday evening I had a similar idea and tried all the same on a different machine with a newer installation of Power BI and it worked. I will update accordingly!

Best regards, Andreas

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.