Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mparp

Error adding WDATP Reports.pbit

Hello. I am new in PowerBI and I met an issue. 

I am trying to integrate Power BI with my WD ATP azure instalation. I did everything like instruction says but when I open WDATP Reports.pbit file in Power BI desktop app I get this errors:

Machines
Load was cancelled by an error in loading a previous table.
MachineSecurityStates
CveInfo
KbInfo
Alerts
Blocked Files
MachinePropertiesReqAtt
SeverityOrder
PropertyCategories
CVEToThreatMapping
MachineGroups
The key didn't match any rows in the table.

Taking into the account that I am totaly new in Power BI I may do something wrong but I have no any idea how to fix or trace those issues 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mparp ,

I'd like to suggest you to turn on 'parallel load' option to loading all tables at same time instead load table one by one(on this mode, power bi will failed to load following tables if previous table load failed).

Power BI - Parallel Loading.png

After check you error message, these issue seems more related to 'MachineGroups' table field keys not match. I'd like to suggest you to enter to 'query editor'-'>Machine Groups' table. Then check and fix query steps if fields are added or remove from datasource side.(data source fields not matched with fields cached in query steps)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mparp ,

I'd like to suggest you to turn on 'parallel load' option to loading all tables at same time instead load table one by one(on this mode, power bi will failed to load following tables if previous table load failed).

Power BI - Parallel Loading.png

After check you error message, these issue seems more related to 'MachineGroups' table field keys not match. I'd like to suggest you to enter to 'query editor'-'>Machine Groups' table. Then check and fix query steps if fields are added or remove from datasource side.(data source fields not matched with fields cached in query steps)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.