Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

karelstoel
Advocate I
Advocate I

Error; Skip token

Hi all,

I have an error when I would like to connect Business Central (webservice nr) with PowerBI;

"OLE DB- of ODBC-fout: [DataSource.Error] ... Skip token is no longer valid: Document Reference Point: ServOrder,27K2102937,04-12-21 06:03"

I think it is something with de date/time adjustments but I am not sure, maybe somebody can help me with this.

Thanks in advance, kind regards Karel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,  @karelstoel 

You can check the requirements for a Business Central on-premises deployment to integrate with Power BI first.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-au/dynamics365/business-central/admin-powerbi-setup 

In fact, it‘s hard to reach a suitable solution in community forum for this kind of error that we cannot test and reproduce. I would suggest you open  a support ticket or even ask for a phone to let engineers look into the issue on your side.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,  @karelstoel 

You can check the requirements for a Business Central on-premises deployment to integrate with Power BI first.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-au/dynamics365/business-central/admin-powerbi-setup 

In fact, it‘s hard to reach a suitable solution in community forum for this kind of error that we cannot test and reproduce. I would suggest you open  a support ticket or even ask for a phone to let engineers look into the issue on your side.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.