Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Malps90
Helper I
Helper I

Error Message

hi would it be possible if anybody could assist me with the below Error

Data source error:{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: ssc_db_001 ga_branch.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Malps90 ,

Not enough information to answer your query.

But the error message says there is some issue in accesing your table ssc_db_001 ga_branch from the database.

If this helps and resolves the issue, appreciate a Kudos and mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Malps90 , The Only thing I can make out from this is it not able to connect to the data source. Open Data Transformation/Edit query mode.

Check if you can see more details there

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Malps90 

What kind of data source do you connect to?

Which connector do you use in Power BI?

Could you show a screenshot when error occurs?

Best Regards

Maggie

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Malps90 , The Only thing I can make out from this is it not able to connect to the data source. Open Data Transformation/Edit query mode.

Check if you can see more details there

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @Malps90 ,

Not enough information to answer your query.

But the error message says there is some issue in accesing your table ssc_db_001 ga_branch from the database.

If this helps and resolves the issue, appreciate a Kudos and mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Data source error:{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"MySQL: Fatal error encountered during data read."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind","detail":{"type":1,"value":"MySql"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath","detail":{"type":1,"value":"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Message","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Fatal error encountered during data read."}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: ssc_db_001 ga_branch.
Cluster URI:WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:2b440f69-2aad-45f1-8200-fa3deadfea96
Request ID:314b5a3c-99e4-d1bf-ee35-5cb5c9fa1fa3
Time:2020-05-27 09:56:42Z

Hi @Malps90 ,

The error says something went wrong while reading your table ssc_db_001 ga_branch.

Please check your table in the database.

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.