cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Route217 Member

Error Message when in Power Query

Hi Experts

I am getting the following error, message in Power Bi, when i go into Edit Data and into Power Query...totally lost whats casued this and on how to get rid of this error...

Unexpected error: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
Details:
    System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at Microsoft.Mashup.Host.Document.Analysis.PackageDocumentAnalysisInfo.PackagePartitionAnalysisInfo.SetPreviewValue(EvaluationResult2`1 result, Func`1 getStaleSince, Func`1 getSampled)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error Message when in Power Query

@Route217 ,

Could you share some sample of the R script code? Because this issue should be related to the R script you have input.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

@Route217 ,

What data source are you connecting to? Could you share more details about what you had done before this issue happened?

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Route217 Member

Hi Jimmy. thanks for the feedback, managed to resolve the issue. I was connecting to Oracle db. The issue was with the element of R Script i was using.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

@Route217 ,

Could you share some sample of the R script code? Because this issue should be related to the R script you have input.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Route217 Member

Hi JImmy.. Thank for the feedback to the open question. I have managed to slove the issues. it was an Oracle db issues. the DBA fixed the problem. Not more i can add i'm affaird.