Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error Message when in Power Query

Hi Experts

I am getting the following error, message in Power Bi, when i go into Edit Data and into Power Query...totally lost whats casued this and on how to get rid of this error...

Unexpected error: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
Details:
    System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at Microsoft.Mashup.Host.Document.Analysis.PackageDocumentAnalysisInfo.PackagePartitionAnalysisInfo.SetPreviewValue(EvaluationResult2`1 result, Func`1 getStaleSince, Func`1 getSampled)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous ,

Could you share some sample of the R script code? Because this issue should be related to the R script you have input.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

What data source are you connecting to? Could you share more details about what you had done before this issue happened?

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jimmy. thanks for the feedback, managed to resolve the issue. I was connecting to Oracle db. The issue was with the element of R Script i was using.

@Anonymous ,

Could you share some sample of the R script code? Because this issue should be related to the R script you have input.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JImmy.. Thank for the feedback to the open question. I have managed to slove the issues. it was an Oracle db issues. the DBA fixed the problem. Not more i can add i'm affaird.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.